- Tettnang, DE
- Mid-Level, Senior
- star_border Free gym
- star_border Free drinks and fruits
- star_border Subsidized canteen
- star_border Great team events
- star_border Flexible working hours
- star_border Health measures
- star_border Healthy balance between work and personal life
- star_border Development opportunities
- star_border 30 vacational days
The Avira Password Manager helps users to stay safe in a connected world by promoting good password practices, strong unique passwords all while providing ease of use.
Now we face the challenge to move the Avira Password Manager Android app to the Flutter technology stack.
Why flutter? We want to move our development process to the next level, reducing the implementation and testing effort for mobile development. In the beginning, we will do this by focusing on Android, in a next step adding support for iOS and finally begin to reuse common code between mobile applications, web and browser extension.
You will be responsible for flutter development from the ground up, making technology decisions, shaping processes and tooling.
The team will consist of 3-4 mobile developers focusing on Flutter, Android and iOS, 4-5 frontend/browser extension developers and 2 backend developers / devops.
Being a diverse team with members from 8 different countries across the globe and different technical backgrounds, everyone is always eager to support each other and exchange ideas.
You will be reporting to Markus Hartung, Engineering Lead for the Identity Protection Unit located in Tettnang
What you will do
- Porting the existing native Android Password Manager application to Flutter
- Develop using the latest technologies (Flutter, Dart, Kotlin, Swift, Autofill APIs)
- Keep up to date with changes on Android and iOS especially in terms of Autofill APIs
- Integrate with Amazon Web Services based backends
- Use continuous integration to support development and releasing
- Write unit and automation tests
- Support design and product management in finding the best solution for each platform
- Use data from Google Play Store, AppStore and Mixpanel to make informed decision
- Make decisions about architecture and technologies used
Benefits and perks:
- Stylish building with roof terraces
- Canteen and ChocaVira
- Modern office concept
Learning & Development
- Unlimited access to Udemy
- Trainings & Conferences
- Specialist Career
Health & Wellbeing
- Gym and fitness courses
- “JobRad” bike leasing
- Medical checkups
Family & Living
- Relocation Package
- Vacation child care
- Avira Prime licences
- Onboarding events
- Monthly Employee Meetings
- Summer & Christmas parties