- Durstexpress GmbH
- Berlin, DE
- Mid-Level, Senior
- star_border Be part of a innovative work environment and take Durstexpress to the
- star_border Crucial role in a highly motivated team
- star_border Flat hierarchy and high degree of autonomy
- star_border A motivated team with nice colleagues
- star_border Open communication
- star_border Ergonomic workplace
- star_border Free drinks, of course :)
- You develop state-of-the-art Android apps and optimize them in collaboration with our UX experts to maximize user experience and performance.
- Collaborate in small agile delivery teams with our product management, user interface design, user experience research and analytics colleagues.
- You shape high-quality software within agile and test-driven processes as one of your main responsibilities.
- Contributing to great architectures and building the base of easily-extendable and well-maintainable applications is something you enjoy and take pride in.
- As a highly collaborative, team-oriented person you want to work in an ambitious and creative team.
- You are not afraid to try new things and are willing to learn from others as well as sharing your own expertise.
- Mentoring and developing your team is a big part of the senior roles; as a junior you'll benefit from the support and expertise of a team who know how to do things properly.
- Mobile: iOS - Swift, Android - Kotlin, Flutter
- Frontend: React, Node.js, Vue.js
- Backend: .Net Core, ASP.Net Core, PHP
- Infrastructure: Docker, Azure
- Several years of experience in one or more of iOS, Android and cross-platform mobile development
- You are a pragmatic engineer with a knack for problem solving, who has proven skills in creating innovative apps with elegant user interfaces
- You have got a solid understanding of one or more of Swift, Kotlin and Flutter, as well as object-oriented paradigms for both. If you know when and when not to use other approaches such as reactive programming, that's even better
- You have a preference for working test-first to produce clean code, with good knowledge of design patterns, continuous integration and also a practical understanding of lean and agile practices
- You are interested in diving into different disciplines to broaden your knowledge in other fields of expertise
- Strong communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Experience of frontend and/or backend technologies is a bonus, as is a knowledge of tools like Docker, Azure, and continuous deployment
- Be part of an innovative work environment and take Durstexpress to the next level
- Crucial role in a highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy and a high degree of autonomy
- Open communication
- Ergonomic workplace
- Free drinks, of course