- BlueGo UG
- München, DE
- star_border Attractive remuneration
- star_border Steep career path with the opportunity to take on responsibility
- star_border Flexible working hours (work when you are most productive)
- star_border You take on a leading role in our project
- star_border Free fruits and snacks
- star_border Pleasant working environment
- star_border Plants and couch in the office
As a startup dedicated to public transport, our vision is to make buying tickets for passengers as easy as possible. Therefore, we are developing a ticketing system that automatically detects beginning and end of a journey. Based on the detection, it is possible to provide the passenger with the cheapest ticket.
The problems we are trying to solve are both interesting and challenging: developing a reliable ride detection algorithm based on data from smartphone sensors while creating a solution that attracts both passengers and public transport providers.
We value active collaboration and independent work. We believe that together we can build a great solution that will have a major impact on public transport.
- Design and implementation of new features into Flutter app(s)
- Optimization of user interface and user experience
- Management of whole application development process
- App testing and troubleshooting
- Experience with swift and android development
- In-depth expertise in working with Flutter
- Interest in mobile development
- Currently enrolled at university for engineering, computer science or similar fields of study
- Independent working
- Advanced knowledge of code architecture
- Experience with test deployment (CI/CD) and AWS
For more details check out or website or get in touch with us: email@example.com