- MOIA GmbH
- Hamburg, DE
- Mid-Level, Senior
- € 55,000 - 75,000
Join us as a Flutter Developer (m/f/d) and build excellent and reliable solutions.
We need great people who are:
- bright minds, but humble
- chatty, but also know when to be calm and just say what’s really needed
- mindful about their team, but know how to bring their own point across as well
- questioning the status quo, but keeping focus
- striving for improvement of others and themselves
- pushing for progress without leaving the team behind
We believe in Flutter’s potential to be a reliable technology for mobile applications while increasing productivity.
So when you are around in native mobile development for some time and Dash is not just a punctuation character for you, but the companion of your latest tech endeavors, then check these things as well, you:
- know your Git and pubspec
- speak English & Dart, as well as Swift and/or Kotlin
- have a degree in Computer Science and a minimum of 3 years of programming experience
- don’t fear platform channels
- like to interact with fellow Developers, Product Owners, Designers and other Stakeholders
- call the Android and/or iOS SDK your home, but strive for Flutter
- like to share your knowledge (mobile tech meetups or conferences anyone?)
- care about a well maintained, scalable and tested codebase
- have a certain eye for product- and UI-quality as well
What you will do
Our Operations domain has the goal to build the most efficient and environmentally friendly fleet operations in the world.
You will work in a bottom-up managed, autonomous, cross-functional team, that will continuously test new ideas and evaluate their potential.
- You and your team will work like a startup and take ownership of the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation, quality assurance and maintenance.
- Build solutions that integrate deeply with our own fleet of vehicles.
- Our Operations app is going to be used by thousands of drivers and service staff in a stressful and hectic environment where every second counts. Therefore they need to be rock stable, always up to date and safe and intuitive to use in every situation.
- The software you will be working on is an integral part of our ridesharing solutions and defines our quality of service.
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
So, grab your Hummingbird and let’s make these canvases fly.